Need New Surround installed on JL W10 in Canada?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Anyone out there know a good shop in Canada that can replace surround on JL W10? my cat thought she would like to chew on it:(
Replacing the surround is not that difficult. You can get a surround from lordofbass, Springfield Speaker Repair, or Midwest Speaker Repair. They will send the surround, glue, and instructions for a DIY. I would compare the difficulty to assembling an IKEA desk.

Probably won't be worth the cost of 2 way shipping to someone for repair (unless it is a W7), even then cost of surround repair kit is quite low and provided you're mindful about keeping things centered so as not to pull the coil off square and are gentle/careful in removing the old surround this isn't a terribly difficult repair.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

Hank7.62

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hank7.62
Kamloops BC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from